1000 Ton Tandem Press Brake Shear Steel Beam Bending Front Feeding
plate bending machine / CNC hydraulic tandem press brake
Electro Hydraulic Synchro CNC Tandem press brake
Length of table
distance between frames
CNC control system
Type: DA-65W Delem Co., Netherlands
control Axis:Y1,Y2 and V
With 1 punching and 1 bottom die
Main Electric Elements
Schneider and DELEM
Seal in the cylinders
NOK, Made in Japan
Main element of machine
Linear scale: Heidenhain Germany
Hydraulic pump: NACHI Japan
Hydraulic block: Bosh- Rexyoth , Germany
Packing size(mm) LxWxH
With plastic cover
The machine should be disassembled for transportation.
2x40’HQ , 4x40’ FR, 20'OTx2
1. the press brake machine have to disassemble for transport, we
will sned the engineer to
install,test and train the machines at user. the user must bear all
installation and training
2. the user can come to our comapny to learn the assembly
technology, we will free instruct
the user to assemble,operate and test.
3. the user can assemble the machine by themselves under factory
instruction. we will
provide the technical support to them through email, Skype and telephone.
4.the spare parts will be sent by international carrier when the
machine have the problem.
streamlined design,advanced configuration,high precision and high
bendign machinethe Tandem press brake is used for long-length
Single and linkage action are available.
Torque synchronization, electrical and hydraulic synchronization
Different CNC controllers to make multi-axis controlling are
Hydraulic / Mechanical ram, synchronised positive stop design, ram
by precision mechanical nut depth stops built into each cylinder.
Parallelism is ensured by torsion bar that can be easily adjusted
by clutch system.
Segmented heavy duty 86° offset top punch is segmented for return
complete with European style quick release punch holder with an
clamping system for crowning.
Intermediate clamp has safety key to stop punch dropping.
Multi vee ('V') bottom die is made from one 6000mm solid die block
design to handle
heavy plate, safety edge vee ('V') is incorporated in bottom die
Conveniently mounted control box on pendant for quick swivel and
Mono-block steel frame design, welded then machined to ensure
minimal bed deflection
under load Enclosed rear gate with micro safety switches complete
with sliding rear door
for easy access.European quick release style top punch and clamping
operator to change position of tooling to suit multiple
requirements on complex
This feature ensures minimum down time, more productivity and
results in reduced
cost perfinished product.Sliding steel fabricated sheet supports
enabling a wide range
of material sizes to be aligned and supported at the correct
required height. This feature
is achieved with a "T" slot machined down the total length of the
die bed, sheet supports
are alsoadjustable vertically to assist in supporting material with
return bends already folded.
- the machines use use two or three machines to work together by CNC
- equip duplek linked or multiple synchronous device.
- the linked press braked can produce unususlly long workpiece.
- especially suitable for city building ,expressway,lamp poles,
automobile beams and Ect.
- the liked press brake can be sued alone, in order to raise
- the lined press brake equip the front and rear feeding device and
side discharg device.
- the linked press brake machine can equip the insert bottom die and
multi vee bottom die.
1. This machine must be supervised only by authorized personal. The
operator should be
familiar with the operation procedure and safety precautions before
2. Make sure to check the electrical system and hydraulic system
carefully before working.
3. Never put your body into the die area, and keep the die area
empty when the machine
is power on.
4. Strictly prohibited to disassemble the hydraulic system when the
machine is running.
5. When checking the hydraulic system, you should stop the machine.
You just only can
disassemble the cylinder, valves and oil pipes after the ram
stopped at bottom dead point
or supported by a square woods on the worktable.
6.Never open the electrical box and touch the naked wire when the
machine is running.
7.Put on the working clothes before operating the machine, and work
chatting when working.
8. Never adjust the high pressure over-flow valve when the machine
More information please contact us:
here is a catalog of CNC tandem press brake machine
CNC multi machine tandem hydraulic press brake.pdf